yes you, you're a tiger!!

Learning to paint intuitively has been eye opening for me. I'm so excited to get into my art room and just play. No expectations. No vision of what it supposed to end up looking like then being disappointed when it falls short. The result is truly a surprise and totally you! I have a long way to go but I am having fun and that's what my soul has been searching for. Of course, I am finding awesome teachers along the way and Mati Rose's Daring Adventures in Paint did not disappoint. I did these with Mati...
("But Your A Tiger" in progress)

"But Your A Tiger" turned out to be a mirror for me and where I am at artistically. A wild thing with BIG stuff inside. Trapped in a dark corner by nothing more than her own limiting beliefs. So close to that place she wants to be... just jump! OK - dramatic, right? But it's what emerged as I painted. I don't think it's done yet.

 
"But Your A Tiger"
Acrylic on wood panel
____________________________________________
 ("Dive Deep" in progress)

The diving dragon didn't show up until near the end. Don't be scared, he's friendly!
 
"Dive Deep"
Acrylic on wood panel
 ____________________________________________

Mati's got me going!! I have many more in progress waiting to tell me their story!
 

2 comments:

  1. love the but you're a tiger painting and love the process you have shown with the 2 pictures! yes it is dramatic and hope to see the final picture if the drama is still growing! :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pink patterns on "But Your A Tiger"!!
    I like gentle expression on tiger's face.

    ReplyDelete