for the kiddies



I was contacted by Mrs. Major's first grade class for their 2008 Email Project. They write to authors and illustrators in hopes to receive a response and some recommendations for reading. Mackenzie, from the class, really liked my mushroom house painting that I did for Michelle some time ago - she liked the ladder and wanted to climb down. So I created this empty house with extra rooms for the kids in the class to fill in themselves and create their own story.
So I want to share this with you and your little ones. Please feel free to print this out and have some fun. I'd love to see what they (or you - we're all kids at heart, right?) come up with!!

7 comments:

  1. That's wonderful- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m so using this when I read Hansel and Gretel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the sort of thing I would have loved when I was a kid. I loved to draw interiors of houses and such--still do. Now that I've begun some serious crafting, I think things like that will start showing up in my sketches and projects! Anyway, I love this. Also like the new header. Very seasonal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! This is such an awesome idea, Frizz!

    Love your new banner, btw. I need to get mine redone as well. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would of loved to filled this in when I was young. Heck, I love this now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cool! thanks for sharing with us :).

    love the new banner, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun Tricia, and Ms Major is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete